Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hannah's new bed

Oh my gosh, between work and school and Contact, and then a nasty stomach bug, I feel so behind!  Things are moving along here in the Cernock household.  Hannah is potty trained, woohoo!  And we start the addition on our house in just a couple of weeks.  I can't believe how fast things are moving.  I'm so excited to see the house as it progresses.  In preparation, David and I have been organizing and going through all our stuff.  We spent all day last Thursday in the garage and I have to say that it looks great.  It's all organized and clean and functional.  David's very pleased with it.  We put up a fence in the backyard for my garden area.  We also bought a couple things for Hannah.  We bought her a Tinkerbell canopy bed, an art desk and an outdoor playhouse.   Here's some pictures of her new stuff.








No comments: