Sunday, March 6, 2011

A warm day in February, pt 2.

Here's the rest of yesterday's (part two of No Time For Nap) events.  I baked these: PB Banana and Oatmeal Muffins and this: Curried Fruit.  Both turned out yummy.  I hung clothes out on the line.  It got up to 77 degrees yesterday!  It was awesome!  I opened all the windows and the back door.  Hannah played outside the entire day.  David even managed to get up at around 5 and grilled pork chops.  I also got some stuff done around the house.

I picked this up in DC.  I thought it would be a pretty way to free up some cabinet space and I was right.  It holds 18 wine glasses and when the light catches them a certain way, it resembles a sun catcher.  




Hannah also practiced her soccer skills.








She same something for me.  I can't remember what it was. 


More concocting. 








Talking to Aunt Casey.  


1 comment:

Casey said...

Ohh I totally want one of those glass racks!