Saturday, October 15, 2011

3 Months

Can you believe it?  I can't.  It's been a busy month, in so many ways.  Here's our girl over the last month.  

Hannah is so proud.  I hope it's like this for the long haul.  My sister, Casey, and I have pretty much always gotten along.  Now that we're grown with our own families, we're the best of friends.  That's what I hope for my girls.  


Gurgle talking


You could say I'm a proud mom.


Lots of smiles this month.  


On October 2nd, she was dedicated by the same person who baptized me 
and married her mom and dad.


She found her hands this month.


We are trying to learn to bottle feed.  There's some things coming up in the 
next few months and she will need to take a bottle.  


Love this face!


Our 2nd attempt.  We don't have victory yet.  


No comments: