Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back in the states






I was informed yesterday that I needed to update my blog because people were still looking at it, just different people than when I lived in Italy. So I'm updating, and will continue to do so. We've been in the states for a little over a month now. Most of you probably know this but the flight was horrible. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the flight itself, it's just we had 10 bags, 3 kennels, and a baby. It was not easy to maneuver all that throughout the airports, thank god for kind strangers though. And of course, no flights are ever on time any more, and that made it even better! But Hannah was fantastic on the flight, she only cried for a few minutes and that was when she was going to sleep. We're slowing getting acclimated. For those of you who have been to Italy, I don't have to explain the difference in the food and how it's prepared. McDonald's is not a place that I can eat at yet! Tax is another one, we're used to paying the price we see on the shelf, because tax is already factored into prices in Italy. Oh yeah, I went to a Mexican restaurant in Fayetteville and spoke Italian! There's lots more, but I can't think of all of them right now. So here's some photo's of us enjoying ourselves at David's moms. It's where we'll be until we can get on our feet.

No comments: