Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Duck go quack quack







Hannah said her first sentence this past Sunday. Kelly and I took the girls to the park on Sunday to feed the geese. It was Hannah's first goose feeding experience and she did pretty good. She threw a couple pieces of bread at the geese, then decided she'd rather eat it herself! So she watched Jay and I feed them. Kelly kept saying "duck go quack quack" and Hannah eventually repeated it back to her. I totally missed it though! Hannah had a blast with Jay. Whenever I see her interact with Jay, I know she must miss Vivian and Lem. In the picture of Hannah and Jayden holding hands, it was Hannah who reached for Jay's hand. Like I said, it was a much needed girl weekend for both us. This weekend, David and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

No comments: