Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treat

t



Welp. this one is only a week and a couple days late, right?! Halloween was fun, and mildly disappointing. David was not able to make it home in time to take Hannah trick or treating, which we were both disappointed about but Hannah and I still had a good time. I took her to our church, which had trunk or treating. It didn't take Hannah long to catch on to the concept of grabbing her candy. THe church had a couple of big blow up things for kids to bounce around in. I felt bad for Hannah, she realy wanted to climb up in one of them, but there were a lot of older kids in them and I think she would've been run over. After hanging out at the church for a little bit, we went over to the mall. I chose these two places so that Hannah could have a little more freedom. She grabbed a litte more candy at the mall and then plopped down in front of a fountain and had a snack. It was really cute. Tonight she finished the last of her candy. Which reminds me of a cute story. On Thursday morning, I found her plopped down on the kitchen floor, in front of the dishwasher, which I use as a giant breadbox and where her candy was. She had figured out how to get into the and was sitting there eating her candy, at 7 a.m.!

No comments: