Friday, May 15, 2009

A really quick post















I figured if I didn't post something from Hannah's birthday party soon that I would get in trouble! So here are just a few that were taken with my sister's camera. I have some on mine, I just haven't gotten around to going through them yet. The kids had a lot of fun. We had it at a park, where we set up two water tables and had a big table for the kids to color on. We did cake first, then attempted to do the presents, which really didn't work out. Hannah was way more interested in her piece of cake. And yes, she ate an entire piece herself. I think it took a couple days for her to actually open all her gifts! I would like to take this time to thank everyone for the gifts they sent Hannah. I can't think of one thing she didn't show interest in. I'll send out more pictures soon.

No comments: