Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For the first time homeowner

It's a wonderful thing. I feel so at peace, and so happy. I absolutely love my home. I feel so happy. We're getting settled in, and it feels so good. I believe we are exactly where God wants us to be and that is such a peaceful feeling. Of course I've found things about our new home that I don't like, my kitchen sink isn't big enough to accommodate how I do dishes, but nothing bothers me that much. Right now I'm sitting at my kitchen table, drinking coffee and listening to the birds chirp. Hannah's still sleeping and I'm just enjoying being here. By the way, unpacking amongst a two year old is so much fun! Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes. I can't wait for everyone to see it, I hope that you all get a chance to sit around our patio table and enjoy a glass of vino with us.

1 comment:

The Zellers said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!! Also, does David graduate soon??