Monday, June 15, 2009

Paint toes




That's right. Saturday evening Hannah ran into the living to show Daddy her "paint toes." She had the nail polish with her, and her toe nails and toes were bright pink. He called me in there to inspect and then we both began the hunt for where she had painted her toes. Oddly enough, we couldn't find it. Like I said, it was pink toe nail polish, which would seemingly stand out on creme carpet. A little while later, I found a pink smudge on our couch, which came from Hannah crawling on the couch before her polish was dry. Many hours later, I used Hannah's bathroom and there it was. Three very small spots of pink polish on the tile floor. She sat on her stool in the bathroom and painted her toes. Overall, I think she did pretty good. This could've turned out much worse!

1 comment:

Michelle in Parkton said...

Vivian has the exact same shoes, but they are too small. I was going to send them to you, but i guess not, huh?