Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Rossi and Hannah





I tell ya, it is truly a circus around here. Rossi and Hannah are non stop. They spend all day running up and down the hallway and around the living room and kitchen. Rossi is normally chasing Hannah. They play tug of war. Last week, I found them both hanging out in Rossi's kennel. Hannah had her play phone and a couple other toys in there, and they were sitting side by side. When I asked Hannah what she was doing, she said she was playing in Rossi's house. When we get home from somewhere, she runs to the guest room to let Rossi. She squat down in the dorr way and say things like "C'mon on Rossi, c'mon." She rides him like a horse, and wraps her arms around his neck and lets him drag her. That's only just the beginning! Honestly though, I love it. He's doing pretty good with all the other training. He did dig up all my collard plants but Labs are known to be diggers, so it looks like I might have to live with some digging here and there. If that's the worst of it, I think I can handle it. This past weekend we took Rossi and Hannah for a walk. Hannah actually rode along in her wagon. Towards the end of the walk, we put Rossi in the wagon with Hannah, and they just sat there together.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Aww that's really cute of them in the wagon together. And it's a John Deere!

The Zellers said...

SOOO Cute! Jackson does the same thing with our dog Stevie....Stevie is usually the first thing he asks for in the morning!