Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Legofest

I thought I had posted these already, but I haven't.  So here are the photo's from Legofest.  

Create A Nation


When we decided to go to Legofest, I supported it but thought it was a little pricey at $20 a person.  After being there, I consider it money well spent and completely worth the money.  

Inside a shark


Both girls had such a good time, though the spent very little time together. 
And the tickets gave each person 3.5 hours of lego mania. 

At the Lego friends area  


There were different stations, somewhere between 10 and 15, I'd say.  

Lego Pile; a huge pile of legos.  Riley spend a lot of time here.  


Beside the tiger.  Riley insisted on having her photo taken with every lego statue there.  


Cinderella


Hannah's creation at the lego pile.  It is a bed. 


Joshua, just chilling. 


Stars Wars Legos


Hannah and David spent a long time in this section.  I can't remember what it was called.  


This is what they built.  




Lego City





Hannah's car.  She's so proud of it because it was quite the feat to get our hands on those wheels!  


Driving around Lego City with Becca.




Joshua was entertained for a long time, but eventually sleep won.  



This is the group we went with.  The guy in the yellow shirt is Chris, the site pastor for the church we're launching.  


A last minute shot with Hannah.  


No comments: