Friday, January 30, 2015

I've decided

      That I have too much free time on my hands. 😉  So I've started brushing up, and preparing to take a little thing called the LSAT.  This book focus' on the area of analytical reasoning.  The other two big sections are logical reasoning and reading comprehension.  I figure I'll take a section at a time.


     That stands for the Law School Admissions Test.  It all started with a little show you might've heard of, Law and Order.   Which I've watched religiously for about 20 years.  In all fairness, my mom watched it.  However, I grew to love the show as well.  Especially Sam Waterson's character, Jack McKoy.  He's the lead prosecutor on the show. 


     I have seen every episode, and I own about half of it on DVD.  I still love the show, it is my favorite television show.  I digress though.  If you had asked what I wanted to be as far back as high school, I would've said I wanted to be a lawyer.  I asked about a few other things here and there.  Still, I always came back to the law.  Specifically, a prosecutor.  By the time I made it to a four year institution, I had firmly decided on criminal justice.  Now I'm ready to begin the next part of my journey: taking the LSAT.  I'm not in a hurry.  I'm going to take my time and be fully equipped and prepared.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep... that's your problem all right. Too much free time... for sure. Joshua needs to get a bit more regular in the overflowed diaper arena. That will solve your problem!