Monday, June 1, 2015

My Morning

     This morning Joshua was up bright and early.  He is my early riser and is normally up by 630 or 7.  This morning he was up before 6.  I try and get up early enough to write in my prayer journal and have one cup of coffee before any kids wake up.  However, when he's up before 6, it makes it awful hard for me to do that.
     So he's up, and were hanging out.  He's eating breakfast, I'm doing some online banking.  Riley is up by 7 and then we all move to the kitchen table to have breakfast.  Note this is Joshua's second breakfast.  This is a normal occurrence.  As we're sitting at the table, having our cereal, Riley starts crying.  When I ask why, she say's "because my nose is running!"  My daughter was crying over her breakfast because her nose was running.  A day that starts this way has to be good one, right!??!

No comments: