Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008











This was the first year I was able to experience the joy of playing Santa. I was so excited about it, I left food for the reindeer and wanted to leave Santa's foot prints but didn't get there. I've already perfected next year's techniques. Hannah was so cute. I brought her out to the living room after she woke up and she just stood there for a few minutes with her mouth open, staring, as if to say "Is that all mine." Then she went to each toy, playing with it for a few minutes before moving on to her next toy. When it was time to open presents, she really wasn't interested in taking paper off anything so David and I ended up opening most of her gifts. The toy box at the top is her gift from David. The fourth picture, of the small box, is a box that David made me that is held together by only love. In other words, it fits together like puzzle pieces, without any glue.


No comments: