Tuesday, January 6, 2009











Overall, this Christmas was fantastic. Most of you know that things with my mom have been tense, at best, for the last couple of years with my mom. This Christmas was very different though. I had the best visit with my mom in years, maybe since I left for Italy. We got together a couple days before Christmas, while my Grandma was in town. It is the first time my mom's parents have met Hannah. We were there all day, so they got to spend a good amount of time with her. Everyone was in a good mood, it was great. My mom wasn't all stressed out, trying to make the day perfect. My sister called it a Christmas miracle. Ethan and Hannah really didn't play with each other until after dinner. Their was an intense tug of war over the Lego's (pic above) in which Hannah pulled so hard, she tipped backwards.

No comments: