Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cernock Girl's Trip to Southern Illinois

Before we left, I was very anxious about my trip to Amy and Tom's.  Actually, I was anxious about the 13 hour drive to their house with Hannah.  It's not that Hannah is a bad passenger but I mean 13 hours, come on now!  I don't like being in the car for that long.  Plus, I knew it would be hard for me to help Hannah with anything she might want/need help with since I was the only other person in the car.  We managed though, and pretty darn well.  

She got one new toy before we left, the one she's playing with in this picture.  It's a LeapFrog ABC game.  I like how she has her leg propped up on her knee.  


My new found love, way better than Starbucks!!!  And cheaper.  I recently tried the Chai Tea Monster which was very good too.


Hyped up from Monster.  That's why I'm smiling.


Such a good little passenger.


This was the front passenger seat, I was as prepared as any mom could be.


Like I said, the drive went a lot smoother than I thought.  We only stopped three times, not counting the stop off at Gretchen's for a few hours.  Hannah took a long nap.  We didn't stop for food, we had enough snacks to hold us over.  Of course, she had plenty to eat at Gretchen's house.  I pulled out of my driveway at 630 and pulled into Amy and Tom's driveway at 930ish.  This includes 3 hours stop at Gretchen's.  



No comments: