Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hannah and Riley

Hannah is an awesome big sister.  She wants to be around Riley all the time.  Sometimes a little too much!  Since most of Riley's day consists of sleeping and eating, it is sometimes a problem.  You see, Hannah has woken Riley up.  The other day Hannah came to me and apologized for waking Riley up.  I told her it was ok, and asked if it was an accident.  Hannah proceeded to tell me that it was not an accident, she meant to wake Riley up because she wanted to give her a hug and a kiss.  Hannah is also rightthere every time I sit to feed Riley.  We're working on it though.  We talked about it and now Hannah asks if she can be near Riley when she's sleeping or eating instead of Hannah just doing it.  And I'm going to get better about making Riley available in the small times she's awake and happy.  Yesterday, they spent some time together on the floor mat.








No comments: