Sunday, December 14, 2014

United Special Operations Command Halloween Party

I'm slowly catching my way to current times!  These pictures are from Art's work Halloween party.  We went last year and the kids had such a good time.  I knew, when he told me abut it this year, that I'd take the girls again.  
Here are the girls with my mom.  

Riley, at the candy corn bowling station.  


Hannah, bowling as well.  


Hannah, at the fishing station. 


Riley, at the fishing station.  


Grandpa, fixing Hannah's tie.  I realized this Halloween that I have never tied a tie.  There's never been a reason for me to do it.  


Participating in an egg relay game.


Grandma Fox and Riley


Grandpa Fox, Joshua and Riley.  Joshua had a super cute monkey costume but it was so warm.  If I had put him in his costume he would've been to hot as it was unseasonably warm that day.  




Wonder Woman and the witch


The most adorable Minnie Mouse ever!


Hermoine Granger (from Harry Potter)



It's a fun little thing they do.  There is a lot to do, and most of it is free.  They had pumpkins to carve; I brought home 3.  All the games gave out candy, the cotton candy was free.  There was a costume contest, which we entered but sadly, did not win.  After a couple of hours, we packed up and headed home.  

No comments: