Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catch Up on the Life and TImes of Hannah Banana

I've had some issues with the computer program on my Mac, and I haven't been able to load any pictures for awhile.  Today, I was finally able to load pictures from the last month or so onto my computer.  Hence playing catch up.

The first three are from a walk/bike ride that Hannah, Rossi and I took a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving.  I'm not sure I'll be doing that again anytime soon!  Rossi still needs some training on a leash and Hannah needs help steering, which equaled a lot of work for me!  


She was so happy and proud of herself for pedaling all on her own!


One of the few moments I had them both going at the same time. 


Playing dress up, which is a pretty common occurrence in our household.  


The castle she built recently.  She's begun to really enjoy playing with her blocks.  



No comments: