Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hannah slept til about 730 Christmas morning.  It's a good thing she didn't sleep much later than that, we would've had to wake her up!  Her stuff from Santa was all laid out, unwrapped, as well as the rest of her gifts.  Santa brought Hannah a bike, a dollhouse and a pillow pet.  

Checking out her new bike in the kitchen.


Hannah explaining how it works to David.


Opening gifts.


Grandma Moon liked her apron.


She decided to help open Grandma and Papa's gift.


Hannah and her Tag Reader.


Hannah and David playing with David's slot cars.


Hannah's dollhouse. 


This is the mirror that David and I decorated for Hannah.


Overall, Hannah had a great christmas.  It was so much fun watching her open gifts and get so excited over them.  She got lots of little stuff, the kind of stuff that Hannah loves: makeup, books, jewelry, crayons and coloring books.  I've asked her what her favorite gifts are but they change every time I ask.  I think I like that best though.  Yesterday we spent the day at my grandma's and then the evening at my mom's house.  When it was all said and done, Hannah got Tinkerbell shoes, another pillow pet,  a bath mat that she can color over and over agian, a Tinkbell bed tent, Tag Reader books, a medical kit, some clothes, Tinkerbell statues, a play doh maker, a gum maker, two Barbie dolls and a play house, which I'll post about later.  

No comments: