Sunday, November 20, 2011

Paint your own

Pottery that is.  I've blogged about Greg's before but yesterday we went back for more.  And had just as much fun as the first time.  Amy and Tom each picked something out to paint.  I was the only one who didn't paint something but I found something
I want to paint the next time we go. 

Grandma picked out a  smiling buddha.  Hannah painted an egg, a sunshine, an angel 
and a mini tea cup and saucer.


Tom picked out a giant coffee mug and David picked out a bowl.




I love how intense everyone is!





Just like before, Hannah could have painted all day.  But we do have to watch the price!  The staff was awesome as well.  David really gets his moneys' worth our of their opinion!  I like the thought of going and painting something for us to keep every time we go.  We're not keeping David's bowl, eve though I love the design he did on it.  We're going to keep Hannah's egg because I really like it!  Everything else is christmas presents.  We're heading downtown on Black Friday for A Dicken's Holiday and we'll stop in to Greg's, possibly to paint one or two things or maybe just to say hello.  Maybe our pottery will be done then.  


No comments: