Thursday, January 12, 2012

Homemade Crackers

I found this recipe here: Yes, I Want Cake.  I've wanted to make homemade crackers for awhile now but most recipes look so time intensive.  I do not like time intensive food.  So when I saw these, with only handful of ingredients, I knew I had to give it a whirl.  



These were super easy!  The hardest part was pulling out the food processor, and then cleaning it afterwards.  I played around with the seasoning on them.  I did a small batch of sea salt and black pepper, a small batch of garlic and a small batch of plain.  



Next time, I'll break the batch into two smaller ones, so that I can roll the dough out thinner.  The taste was good, but they weren't as crunchy as I like my crackers to be. 
I can't wait to make another batch.  I need to pick up some more oats before I can make anymore.  But I see a keeper!


No comments: