Thursday, January 26, 2012

Success

In getting the pictures off my iphone!  Ya see, every once in awhile it's good to restart your laptop.  It's something I don't do as often as I should.  And apparently I just needed to restart my laptop and now all works well.  

Hannah and Riley on Sunday. 


They're watching PBS Kids


Biter Biscuits, there's nothing better for a teething kid


When there are no biscuits, tigger will work


Hannah's school went to see Beauty and Beast, so Hannah dressed 
up as Belle.  Moments like these, I think: How did I raise  child that turned out like this?"


This was one of Hannah's Christmas presents from Santa.  I really like it.
I helped create this one.  


It's a Create Your Own Puzzle.  I'm going to put a glaze over it so that it lasts longer
The pack came with 2 blank puzzles.  I asked David to draw a picture on the second
for Hannah to color in.  I helped Hannah with this one.  


Putting it together.




So there's the girls' update.  Off to wake up Hannah.  Happy Thursday!

No comments: