Saturday, February 18, 2012

Out of the mouth of babes

It's been a rough week, more on that later.  Throughout the week, I've had Hannah keeping a smile on my face.  Here's some of the things I've heard her say.


On  the way to Riley's doctor appointment on Monday, Hannah talked about all the things she'd be able to do when she got bigger.  My two favorites were "When I grow up I'm going to be a cowgirl and swim with dolphins.  At the same time."  And revealing her complete girlness, she said "When I grow up, I'll be able to buy my own high heels and I can have one of each color!"

Monday night, Hannah spent the evening with our Sunday School teachers.  They have a large golden lab, Cooper.  This is a picture of Hannah driving Joshua, the baby,  Jonathan and Cooper to McDonald's.  Jonathan and Cooper are in the back seat.


Moment's when I know I'm raising my kids right: when David picked Hannah up, Laura (our Sunday School teacher) told David that she didn't think Hannah went to McDonald's much because when they "drove" to McDonald's Hannah got dog food and happy meal toys.  

I leave you with proof of Hannah's creativity and inner fashionista style: 



This is how she looked when we left to go to Riley's doctor's appointment and the grocery store.  She reminds me of Elton John with those glasses.  

I love how interesting Hannah keeps life!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy says: Hannah wouldn't have so much to share if you were not doing such a good job as a mom. She's definitely not empty between those ears either.