Friday, February 24, 2012

Some Things I Love

Can someone please tell me why my photo's are sideways?  I cannot figure it out!  It happens to photo's that are taken sideways, but I've rotated them in iphoto, so I don't know why they're sideways here.  Ugh!  Ok.  

Have you seen these?  Freaking fantastic, it's a good thing they only come in 
small packages.    


Ok, so David and my sister aren't crazy about these but I love them!  They're casual enough to go with jeans and a T-shirt but they add a little something special.  


My legs are very white, and I have my bicycle shorts on.  But isn't this wristlet cute.  I think so.  And it holds everything I want it to hold.  


I've been researching this product for a year.  I first saw it here: Daily Garnish.  I've been steadily researching it since then.  David was supposed to turn one of our kegs into a seltzer keg but it never happened.  We were in Target a few weeks ago and we saw it.  David agreed that it looked good.  We made the agreement that once I drank all the seltzer water I had bought, we'd pick this up.  I'm 24 hours in and on my 4th liter os seltzer water.  I love it!  It's super easy and convenient.  


This is my new ipod addition and it's a butt kicker.  I really like the way it's set up.  The different song tracks are set to different exercise; but kicks, lunges, high knees, etc., and it's set it short spurts.  So you have 30 second intervals with a 10 second rest.  I don't know 



No comments: