Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow day

As I sit here typing this, I'm looking at the window at the most current snowfall.  We've gotten a lot of snow this year!  This was exactly two weeks ago.  Our area received snow, then ice.  

David was excited to get out in the snow with the girls, and both girls were equally excited.  At least I'm getting some use out of that snow suit I bought Hannah in Chicago. : /  


Riley liked it until she got cold, which didn't take long.  I think she lasted 10 minutes.  Then she happily came inside with Joshua and me.  


Hannah and David threw snowballs at each other, and the house.  They also built a snow igloo.  Hannah really enjoyed playing in it.  If you look closely, you can see the flag Hannah placed in the top of her igloo.  


She's anxiously anticipating playing in this round of snow.  She told me this morning that she really wants to catch a snowflake on her tongue.  So if snow falls today, she'll catch one.    We should see some more snowfall today, followed by a 1/2 inch or so of ice!  



No comments: