Monday, May 2, 2011

1 May 2011

Hannah's actually birthday was spent doing regular stuff.  We got up and went to church.  She played with her birthday stuff all day.  No really, I think she tested everything out that she got.  

Her rapunzel dress.  She's had this on since she got it.    



Playing with sidewalk paint from Tammy and Kyle.




She got a new hoola hoop.  It's smaller and without any lights to throw the weight off, yet she finds the old one easier.  


I love the way my child thinks.  I walked back to the playroom yesterday and found this:


From inside the room.  She got this banner from Aunt Barbara.  She just decided to open it and put it up yesterday!


Painting her Tinkerbell posters.  


And finally, nap!  I laid down first, then she crawled up on the couch with me and we both napped.  


No comments: